Below are the answers to the questions most often received by KelKat Construction Inc. We've also included a few tips that we hope will be useful. If you would like more information, or for the answer to any question not listed on this page, please feel free to contact us.
Q1 - Will I/We be able to stay home with my family while remodeling work is being done?
In most cases, the answer is yes. We strive to be as discreet and unobtrusive as possible and, where necessary, we schedule remodeling work one area at a time so that the rest of your home remains safe for you and your family to reside in.
Q2 - How long will my remodeling project take to complete?
The time required to complete your home remodeling project will greatly depend on the scope of the project as well as on the materials you have selected. The more extensive the work and rare the materials, the longer the project will take to be completed. KelKat Construction Inc will be in a better position to offer a realistic time line once we've designed and built your bathroon design in the comfort of your home.
Q3 - When is the best time to plan my home remodeling?
Typically, the best time to remodel your bathroom is when you want a new updated bathroom.
A few tips on remodeling...
Most people hiring a remodeling expert are concerned with schedule and budget. While these are important aspects of your home remodeling project, here are the questions that many home owners fail to ask when hiring a remodeling company:
• How long have you been in business?
• Who will be assigned as project supervisor for the job?
• Who will be working on the project? Are they employees or subcontractors?
• Does your company carry workers compensation and liability insurance?
• How many projects like mine have you completed in the past year?
• May I have a list of reference from those projects?
• Are you a member of a national trade association?